BloodGuilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sound or Talk

2 posters

Go down

Sound or Talk Empty Sound or Talk

Post  Neratheheartless Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:59 pm

Hello,

Okay when I started I had a simple sound system with an old computer. I built a new computer and all is great I went out and got a new 5.1 surround sound speaker system and everything was fine until I hit 20 and left the first island now The NPC no longer talk, I got use to them all talking to me. I just made another toon "Lillian" and started it only to find out I still do not hear any voices from the NPC????? Did I turn something off and not know it did they change something in the game or does it just not work if you use the 5.1 setting? Any help would be great.

Thank you.

Nera

Neratheheartless

Back to top Go down

Sound or Talk Empty Re: Sound or Talk

Post  Syde Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:02 pm

Unfortunately this is normal. I was just as perplexed as you.

The thing is, after Tortage, only destiny quest NPC's, and a select few others have voice-overs. Everyone else is just text. Sucks. I got so used to the NPC's in Tortage that it took my by surprise when most others throughout the world do not speak.

I haven't had a problem with creating new characters and hearing voices again in Tortage though, if that is what you are referring to.
Syde
Syde

Back to top Go down

Post  Neratheheartless Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:10 pm

Thank you for the info, and yes I made two new ones and there are no voice overs in the starting city any longer. I to got use to it and now a lot of the time they are hard to read do to the text color and background are the same.

I'm sure they will fix it all in do time. Voices are the least of the worries right now.

Thank you,

Nera

Neratheheartless

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum