BloodGuilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums

+7
Olozim
Syde
eccoton
royboy61
krys
Morimy
Killbob
11 posters

Go down

Welcome to the forums Empty Welcome to the forums

Post  Killbob Sun May 25, 2008 3:24 pm

Well thank you for making this Morimy and your vent server as well.

We are a mature group that have played MMO's for years now. The youngest in our group is 16yrs old and the oldest is 49 yrs old.
We have had guilds in the past and done well. So we look forward to playing along with all invited to join.

We have no rules.. just keep it light and no drama.
Enjoy your time in the game and if you need help please get on vent and ask or shoot us a simple chat.
Killbob
Killbob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forums Empty yep

Post  Morimy Sun May 25, 2008 3:26 pm

no problem killbob glad to help

Morimy
Admin

https://aocbloodguilt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forums Empty Nice setup!

Post  Robie W. Mon May 26, 2008 9:32 pm

Very nice site, guys!

A quickie intro, I'm Robie (Robin, Clarysage in game) and Shane (Yogi, Sean in game) is my hubbydear. We've been into MMO's since UO started up, and enjoyed UO and WoW, and dipped our toes into EQ as well. We both wanna help the guild out any way we can and look forward to getting to know everyone! Very Happy

Robie W.

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forums Empty Re: Welcome to the forums

Post  Killbob Mon May 26, 2008 11:46 pm

Nice to be introduced. Welcome.

My name is Robert thus Killbob. lol!
I play Pearl now as my main.. why a girl.. getting in touch with my feminine side flower

My son plays and my son inlaw. They can introduce themselves later if they want.

Please come on ventrilo and say hi. cheers
Killbob
Killbob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  krys Tue May 27, 2008 10:32 am

Nice to meet Yall, the guild town location looks great (plenty of resources nearby and a nice rez location for gathering mats). I will be taking my time no rush to get to 80...hope to see everyone in game.

krys

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forums Empty Hello Everybody

Post  Kattan Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:25 am

Just a quick intro as well.[size=18]
My real name is roy, I'm 46, live in North Miami Beach.
I like long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
I have 2 wonderful pet skunks named Jules and Vincent.
I sell flowers for a living.
I've been deeply immersed in WoW for the last 3 1/2 years (Bronzebeard - palladin healer)and just burnt out...
I also play a female character, because chicks that kick ass are dead sexy.
Sometimes, after a long day of questing, I don't feel quite so "fresh" down there.
I look forward to lots of fun times as a loyal member of Bloodguilt.
Yes, they are real, and no, you may not touch my vagina.

Kattan

Back to top Go down

Post  royboy61 Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:06 pm

[quote="Kattan"]Just a quick intro as well.[size=18]
My real name is roy, I'm 46, live in North Miami Beach.
I like long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
I have 2 wonderful pet skunks named Jules and Vincent.
I sell flowers for a living.
I've been deeply immersed in WoW for the last 3 1/2 years (Bronzebeard - palladin healer)and just burnt out...
I also play a female character, because chicks that kick ass are dead sexy.
Sometimes, after a long day of questing, I don't feel quite so "fresh" down there.
I look forward to lots of fun times as a loyal member of Bloodguilt.
Yes, they are real, and no, you may not touch my vajayjay
royboy61
royboy61

Back to top Go down

Post  eccoton Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:58 am

Hello all,
Ecco here. In RL I am an artist and teach art. I am one of the older members of guild ... ok oldest. I have been playing mmos for about 10 years now. I started with Ultima Online. Mmos I have played UO, D&DO, Lineage 2, EQ, EQ2, pre-nge SWG (I loved this game), FLYFF, ROSE, Silkroads, WoW, LoTRO, SimsOnline, Asheron's Call, Auto Assault, and others. When not playing mmos I like to rock climb, hike, go to the gym, and collect movies. I am single and looking Wink My mains are usually named Ecco and I am fairly well know in the mmo world. I even traveled to Australia to visit some guild members from my SWG days. I go to E3 have been to the Tokyo Game Show and other gaming mmo conventions. I am looking forward to my time in AoC and hope to get to do some serious killing with you all.

Here is a picture of one of my pattern paintings. It is about 6ft by 4ft
Welcome to the forums Painting2

My pattern paintings are flat on canvas but my other imagism paintings are cut out of wood and are 3 dimensional. Here is one I call "The Great American Doodle Bug"
Welcome to the forums Doodle

And here is a picture of me with one of my paintings from a recent show. the picture looks flat but it is all 3 dimensional. It is call "The City Bee" not the best picture of me but hey what the hell.
Welcome to the forums Ecco

eccoton

Back to top Go down

Post  Syde Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:17 pm

Amazing artwork Ecco! Dont' worry about being an "older" member. I prefer hanging with the older crowd anyway! Actually, all of my friends are OLDER than me (I'm 23). I just seem to 'click' with the older crowd.

I had a very similar run with MMO's too. Starting with UO, EQ, DAoC, AO, SWG, EQ2, a dabble in WoW (not my game), beta for Auto Assault, and everything else on your list minus FLYFF, SimsOnline and AC (heard it was great, but never tried it). I did try AC2 though as well as a few others (Horizons, WWIIOL)!

It's great that you have such a bond with those around you in MMO's. I've never went to a convention, but I have thought about it many times. I have met a few players I have played with though. While I lived in Germany I met some great buddies that played EQ2 with me and they rocked! One will move to Vancouver soon and we'll have to make a road trip sometime and game-out!

Eek I haven't introduced myself either!

I recently moved back from a 2year stay in Germany and have been in and out of jobs since then. Have a Degree in IT, but I really wonder if that is where it is at for me. The past two jobs I have had to leave because of severe stress/anxiety. A brief visit to the doctor simply said "Oh you're in IT, that's normal". Whatever! Never felt that in my life. So I'm taking it easy before I jump into the next job.

My PC struggles to run AoC atm. It's old, I've upgraded it to the max, but it's being bottlenecked now. I hope to throw a new PC together by the end of the month and you should see me online more often then! As of now, it's mostly single digit/low double digit fps and that's after severe tweaking Wink What can you expect from a 4 year old pc hah!

Really love the art btw. Wish I could do something like that someday!
Syde
Syde

Back to top Go down

Post  Olozim Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:14 pm

I guess intro's are in order... so here goes.

My rl name is Eric, currently I live in Wichita, although I just moved like 3 weeks ago from Alabama. I'm a gym coach without a gym right now still looking for a job. I'm 20 years old and planning on going to WSU in the fall studying mechanical engineering. I enjoy bike riding, camping, hiking, teaching gymnastics/tumbling and tumbling and doing gymnastics myself although I don't compete anymore. I also love sword fighting, as you can see from my avatar, although dun really know how I'm going to keep that up since my sword fighting organization doesn't have a group in Wichita... I've kinda been out of serious mmorpg's for a while. I played Lineage 2 for a long time (about 2.5 years), and that was really my first mmorpg. After that I dabbled in several other mmo's, got hooked on Eve Online for a few months, 9 dragons, tried WoW for a few days, and just got done with Rappelz. I like FPS and RTS games also (cannot WAIT for Starcraft 2, December 3rd baby!).

Last edited by Olozim on Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Olozim
Olozim

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forums Empty Hello

Post  Angel Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:01 am

Hi there! If you don't know me my name in game is Angel. I'm so glad to be a part of this guild with all the wonderful people in it. I will definetly support this guild as best as I can. Just wanted to say hi, oh and DT Rules. lol!
Angel
Angel

http://www.myspace.com/xd1v1n3hunni3x

Back to top Go down

Post  Neratheheartless Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:35 pm

Hello,

I am Nera/Hartless/Nohart and so on.... I am a Marine (non-active). Real Name is David Bolton aka Scooter, (see photo below) yes I ride as much as I can. I will not be on line every weekend I go on a lot of bike runs all over the west and south. I work for a software company in the sales/customer service dept. I have my own computer business on the side. I wanted to thank you all for letting me join your Guild/ Family.

I am new to this game, not new to MMORP's. I have been playing for at least six years (or more). I started out with Never Quest them quest never did work right. Then when DAoC was released, I played it, until EA messed it all up and everyone left. Then a small amount of time in (ekk) Wow. In all of the years I have only been in three maybe four guilds, I take a guild serious; I look at it like a family.

We use to have a raid night at least one a week; we also had a guild "only" night for certain, levels say a night for only 45+, or 30 to 40 only. This helped build team work and level your alts. We would also have a low-level night every once in a while were guild members that wanted to could play low level characters and just have fun/ We did not do any power leveling for members but would go get alts to help them if needed. On guild night you could bring a friend (this was limited) to see if they would be a good fit for the guild. We had a lot of fun; No one is forced to join any runs or a group if you did great if not that is fine too. We had every level of crafters and most of the time would craft at cost for our members (a lot of the time, we would not even charge um) I see the crafting in this game is set up a lot different.

When I grow up and get to a point in the game where I can help others I will. I enjoy helping others. I made my main a healer ToS I am still learning a lot about this game but for the most part it is a lot like DAoC. I look forward to seeing you all in game and anytime someone wants to group let me know I like questing in groups makes for more fun and the levels go faster.

Take care

and again

Thanks for the invite.

Daivd "Scooter" Bolton
Nera TOS
Hartless
Nohart
Alta
[url=Welcome to the forums Scooter]David "Scooter" Bolton[/url]

Neratheheartless

Back to top Go down

Post  konno Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:53 pm

just wanted to give a quick hello, im keegan and i play konno ingame. If anyone needs help with anything let me know and id be happy to do whatever i can for you.

konno

Back to top Go down

Post  VanDamage Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:15 am

Hi all, VanDamage here. Really liking this guild and the game so far. You need someone to draw fire and take the hits I'm your man.

VanDamage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum