BloodGuilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our City Poitain

3 posters

Go down

Our City Poitain Empty Our City Poitain

Post  Killbob Mon May 26, 2008 10:14 am

1.1 How do I reserve a Guild Village?
Once you have 24 members in your guild, you can reserve a spot in one of three areas. Poitain in Aquilonia, Lachlein in Cimmeria, and Purple Lotus Swamp in Stygia. Each zone has 3 sites for a Village (2 for Purple Lotus Swamp) and when they fill up a new instance opens. There is no cost to reserve a spot.

1.2 How do I get to my Guild Village?
From the zone-in spots to each of the 3 gathering areas (Poitain in Aquilonia, Lachlein in Cimmeria, and Purple Lotus Swamp in Stygia) there is an NPC who will take you to your guild village. Also, in the crafting village inside each gathering area is a similar NPC.

1.3 What is the first step when we reserve a Guild Village?
Visit the site and look at the massive job ahead of you. Then you will need to start gathering resources. One person will not be able to easily build a village. It will take the collective efforts of a entire guild. So my first step would be to agree to a plan with your guild-mates. Say an unofficial tax. We're awarding DKP for contributions so that when we start raiding, the most dedicated members will already have a few to spend.

1.4 Should the Guild Leader be an architect?
Since there is no taxing ability, that's probably the best course to take. I don't think there is any benefit to having more than 1 architect. It's a brutal long career path and I don't know that anyone would want to undertake it if they didn't have to.

1.5 Can I name my Guild Village?
Not sure at the moment.

1.6 Can my Guild Village be attacked?
This too is unclear.

1.7 Do I have to build my buildings in any special order?
Guild Keep Comes first. After that is TBD

2. Guild Village Known Issues

2.1 Guild Keeps getting attacked - There are reports of guild keeps being attacked. It's unclear whether this is a glitch or normal gameplay. I am still researching the issue.

2.2 Guild Village building eat resources and do not actually appear upon construction. - Also, limited reports of this occuring but no confirmation from FC. I will continue to research the issue.
Killbob
Killbob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Our City Poitain Empty Re: Our City Poitain

Post  Syde Thu May 29, 2008 10:31 pm

Insightful post! Answered most of my questions. Makes me feel retarded posting the zone map now knowing how to get to our village..oh well...

Here's a question though. Are all the Gathering "trainers" in one of those areas, or can you find them elsewhere too? I'm in my early twenties and don't want to get too far before selecting some kind of gathering skill to focus on while I quest/level up.
Syde
Syde

Back to top Go down

Post  Vikteren Sat May 31, 2008 12:32 pm

There is a group of trainers in both Poitan and Purple Lotus Swamp

Vikteren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Syde Sat May 31, 2008 1:26 pm

Yep, thanks. I found them yesterday in Poitain when looking at our guild city. Man that city is going to be HUGE when it's all said and done. I have most of the T1 quests done, but none of the "rare" ones. Cotton is still bugged too, bummer. I have some excess in mats, so I'll dump them in the guild bank when I finish up soon.

Is there any one material that we need the most, or just throw what we have in there to be converted for buildings?
Syde
Syde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down