BloodGuilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Guild Officers

4 posters

Go down

Our Guild Officers Empty Our Guild Officers

Post  Killbob Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:38 am

Guild Leader: Pearl

2nd in command: Gagar and Vikteren.
Gagar will oversee our Bank and funds. He is our Trustee.

Personal Officer: Assassin. He will enforce the "no drama" rule. Both on chat and in game. He will give you two warnings and then boot.

Please note: I will NEVER 2nd guess these above officers.. if they decide to make a change in my absence, they have my blessing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Web and Vent Officer: Morimy. Free reign to do as he sees fit. I have complete confidence in him.

Event Officer: Cujo/Rodan. Please make his job enjoyable. Until we can get a calendar implemented we will post here and on game Guild Info about up coming events.

Recruiting Officer: This person will watch forums both ours and any other to post postive results our guild is working towards and has accomplished. They will recruite for guild members that will become valuable team players.
Killbob
Killbob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Our Guild Officers Empty Gagar's Absence

Post  Hippo Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:22 am

Well as we all know, Gagar's computer broke :'-( I was wondering, during his absence can I take his place? lol I promise I'll do my best :-)

Hippo

Back to top Go down

Our Guild Officers Empty Re: Our Guild Officers

Post  VanDamage Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:19 pm

I booted some clown from the guild today

Our Guild Officers Booted10

It wasn't a big deal and he got way out of hand.

VanDamage

Back to top Go down

Post  VanDamage Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:22 pm

There was supposed to be a pic of the guild chat up there but it didn't seem to have worked. I have it though if needed.

VanDamage

Back to top Go down

Post  pazl Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:30 am

Is Gager still the banker/trustee, if so I have just dropped some T2 architect items in the bank but there is not enough space for the other two items that I have. Also, can't get more materials from the bank to make more architect items. BTW, am architect/alchemist. just got my t2 architect quests, and have finished my t2 alchemy items. What t2 alchemy items do folks need??

pazl

Back to top Go down

Post  VanDamage Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:54 pm

I will try to make room in the bank the next time I'm on. I also am an architect but I am not done the tier 1 stuff... I'm about halfway to tier 2. That shit is expensive.

VanDamage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down