BloodGuilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to Game and Looking for a good Home

2 posters

Go down

New to Game and Looking for a good Home Empty New to Game and Looking for a good Home

Post  Cygnus Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:28 pm

I have been around MMO's since 1999 when I first got addicted to Evercrack. (yes I still have an account there). I have played numerous MMO's and have been involved with lots of beta programs from EQ2 to Wow to Burning Crusade.

I am a mature player, but dedicated to the common cause. My motto is if your not dieing then your not trying. I have always found the most fun in trying to do more with less. I take pride in my guilds, my teams and my toons. I believe they are in some shape or another an extension of various pieces of our own, sometimes undiscovered personalities.

What do I think I can add. Well as a founder and officer of numerous guilds I clearly understand the roles and responsibilities we all to our community. As a founder of a Company I have learned much about how to organize and extract value for each and every person I am fortunate enough to be associated with.

I have yet to decide race and class as I have much more reading to get through, but is I play a rogue style class it will be Quickas, a healer / caster class Narrsil, a demonic class Lazirus. Game is downloading now so expect to be online starting tomorrow evening.

I look forward to working with each of you.

Oh I guess I could also take care of the Web Stuff. Thats what I do lol!

Update:

Got in game last night and a Ranger and got to level 10. Quickas is his name.

Cygnus

Cygnus

Back to top Go down

New to Game and Looking for a good Home Empty welcome

Post  Killbob Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:08 am

Welcome.. and thx for your intereste in website. I may just take you up on that.
Killbob
Killbob
Admin

Back to top Go down