BloodGuilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perth dating - Boys need not apply!

Go down

Perth dating  - Boys need not apply! Empty Perth dating - Boys need not apply!

Post  Mildurad Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Melton free online dating - Smoke a bowl with me My name is Elle JULIAN Perth dating  - Boys need not apply! Sydney1 Perth dating  - Boys need not apply! Sydney2 Perth dating  - Boys need not apply! Sydney3 Perth dating  - Boys need not apply! Sydney4 Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. Melbourne dating australia online dating Sunbury dating Mildura dating singles in Albany free online dating Hi, I am Single So Hit me up guys .I would like to start by saying all are welcome.I love people.I really love sexy guys & Gals, to just hangout with, I love to party with guys with sexy hot bodies. I am a very family oriented person so if you aren't keep looking. I also want a person who can get along with my friends and I can get along with theirs. I'm a comedic genius(at least I think so Smile) I have only ever been told once that I was too serious and don't know how to have fun so I think that's a lie. I also like to cuddle up adn watch movies and am looking for something serious! I am a single woman looking for friends with NSA. Race is indifferent to me. I lead a busy life so I don't have time for a commitment. I want a guy who is not afraid to try new things in the bedroom. If you're looking to capture my heart, you must be true and honest, not only to me but to yourself...My ideal guy is courageous and not in the phyiscal sense, true blue, honest, loyal, and just all around amazing...I want the whole package and I won't settle for less. :-) i am a fun loving and happy person who is looking for a fun guy. i have just relocated and need some fun in my life right now. i am not looking for a relationship right nwo but someone who will fulfill my needs a few times per week. a lot of people said i look like the girl next door. i love music and dancing and wanna go out soon and maybe hookup with a cool guy. age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! if youre looking for a cool cute girl to chill with and have fun then send me a message.

Mildurad

Back to top Go down